What is Covid-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test (High Sensitivity)
This covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test, produced by AllTest, returns a yes/no result to the person. It takes in whole blood, serum, or plasma specimen.
How does the Covid-19 screening process work?
Here is a short usage guide to use this rapid test kit. There is also a detail user manual inside the kit so no worries.
Getting the specimen:
- Clean the patient’s finger using an alcohol pad.
- Use a lancet and puncture skin on the finger. When blood appears, wipe it away.
- Rub hand from wrist to palm and then to finger to form a drop of blood.
- Use the capillary tube to suck about 20mL of blood. Try to avoid air bubbles.
Testing the specimen:
- Unseal the pouch containing the test cassette. Please use it immediately after opening.
- Drop 20mL of blood into the specimen well (marked with S), then add 2 drops of buffer (approximately 80 mL), start the timer.
- Wait for the result lines (colored) to show up. Recommended to read result at 10 minutes. Results should not be interpreted after 20 minutes.
Where is this product made? Is it good?
The Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test is made by AllTest – a company that does rapid test, among others.
Where is it used?
The Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test is used widely in many places. To name a few:
- Private medical clinics: Individuals/employers who wish to carry out covid-19 engages private medical clinics to perform the task.
- Laboratories: Clinics, organisations, or individuals engages laboratories to do covid-19 screening.
- Companies/organisations: Some companies/organisations do on-site covid-19 test on their employees/members from time to time.
Why order from us?
- Multiple brands available 👌
- Good quality, authentic products 👍
- Long expiry date 🤜🤛
- Good service ❤️
- Fast response 🏃♀️