UK medicines agency seizes HIV home-test kits over false result risk
HIV breaks down our body’s immune system. It is the infection that causes acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), the most advanced stage of HIV disease. You cannot know for sure if you have HIV until you get tested, so testing is very important!
HIV 1 & 2 Rapid Diagnostic Kit STD Test is a instant HIV Test special test kit for HIV designed to detect the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in whole blood/serum/plasma. This kit is easy to use at home and gives you 99% accurate & specific result in just 15 minutes.
It only take 15 minutes to get your results. There is no need to submit blood samples for testing. It can be done within the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Meet CE marked & ISO 13485 & FSC standard and able to detect both HIV-1 and HIV-2.
If you want to know whether you or your loved ones are infected with HIV or not, get the HIV home test kit and test yourself AT ONCE.
Who should be tested?
It is recommended that the following people who face a higher risk be tested:-
- Drug addicts who inject drugs and have been sharing needles or syringes
- Use of unprotected blood products or transfusion with infected blood
- Healthcare peoples who take blood without precautions
- People with sexually transmitted diseases (STD)
- Men and women with more than one sex partners
- Unprotected sex with infected persons
- The person who realizes, having been in contact with any of the objects, which spreads HIV.
Before the test please read the instruction manual. Keep the test strip and the specimen back to room temperature to 20- 30 ℃. If not ready, do not tear foil bag, kits without the package shall be used within 1 hour (20%- 90% humidity)
1. Remove the cassette from the foil bag , take out all the accessory to be used.
2. Open the Alcohol Pad . Use the Alcohol Pad to disinfect the finger. (Note: Before collection make sure the finger is clean and dry).
3. Open a lancet and prick the fingertip, collect blood.
4. Draw the fingertips blood specimen with pipette .
5. Drip one drop of blood specimen to the S well.
6. And meanwhile add 4 drops of diluent into the D well with pipette.
7. Wait for 15-20 minutes and read results. Over 20 min, the result is invalid.
The TEST LINE – which appears closer to the bottom of the test strip (below the control line) indicates the presence of HIV specific antibodies. The test line will become visible within 15 minutes after starting a valid test when HIV specific antibodies are present at detectable levels in the specimen.
REACTIVE / Positive
Two pink/purple lines, one in the TEST area and one in the CONTROL area indicate a REACTIVE Test Result. The line in the TEST area may look different from the line in the CONTROL area. Intensities of the Test and Control Lines may vary. Test Result with visible lines in both TEST and CONTROL areas, regardless of intensity, is considered REACTIVE. A REACTIVE Test Result means that HIV-1 and/or HIV-2 antibodies have been detected in the specimen. The Test Result is interpreted as Preliminary POSITIVE for HIV-1 and/or HIV-2 antibodies.
NONREACTIVE / Negative
One pink/purple line in the CONTROL area, with no line in the TEST area indicates a NONREACTIVE Test Result. A NONREACTIVE Test Result means that HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibodies were not detected in the specimen.The Test Result is interpreted as NEGATIVE for HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibodies.
A pink/purple line should always appear in the CONTROL area, whether or not a line appears in the
TEST area. If there is no distinct pink/purple line visible in the CONTROL area (see diagrams 3), then the test is INVALID. An INVALID test cannot be interpreted. It is recommended that the INVALID test be repeated with a new device.
For more details